Welcome to Walnut Valley Puppies!
🐾🚨We have several F1 Mini Bernedoodles AVAILABLE! Click here!!🚨🐾
Everyone wants the perfect puppy. You are looking for the puppy you can love, and the one who will love you back with unconditional puppy love. We understand and will help you find the puppy that is just right for you and your family!
Our family raises adorable Tiny, Mini, and Standard Bernedoodle puppies. We provide our puppies with loving care from day #1 and ensure the puppies stay healthy, allowing us to present you with a happy, active puppy dog pal. We are best at producing Tri-colored Mini and Standard Bernedoodles and our puppies make great companions and playmates.
Browse our website to see photos of Bernedoodle puppies for sale. We also picture many of the puppies who have found their forever homes. Learn about our family, our puppies and their parents, and how you can become the proud owner of a new puppy!
Our puppies go to their forever home with the following:
- Prepaid ICA Registration
- Health certificate from our vet
- Up to date on vaccinations
- Up to date on dewormers
- Micro chipped
- Vet checked
- 2 year genetic health guarantee
- Dew claws removed
- Blanket with mother and siblings scent
- Collar and leash
- Puppy food starter pack
- Several toys
- And more!
Why Walnut Valley Puppies?
- 1. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- You deserve the best, and you can expect an over-the-top experience when working with us. You and your puppy will be cared for, and you will receive exceptional service. We are passionate about relationships and your satisfaction.
- 2. Health Tested Parents / Healthy, Happy Puppies
- Looking for a hearty, thriving puppy? Our goal is to place healthy puppies in your arms. We accomplish this with health tested parents, a clean, sanitized environment, precise vaccination and deworming program, and a thorough nose to tail check by our experienced vet. Every puppy is guaranteed to go home healthy, and is additionally covered by our 2-year Genetic Health Guarantee.
- 3. Lifetime Support
- Your new family member will most definitely bring joy, warmth, and fun. We enjoy your pictures and stories and welcome continued interaction with you! In the case of any interesting challenges, we are here to help you find solutions as needed.
Hi Jason! We love our puppy! He’s 9 months old and almost 50 lbs. He has beautiful markings and has the sweetest disposition. He has been easy to train and he’s gentle with our children. He loves going everywhere we go. He loves boat rides, walks, playing in the snow and snuggling. He’s such a good boy! Thank you for giving us the best puppy! We can’t imagine our lives without him! ❤️
You can also sign up to be notified when we have new litters of puppies!Subscribe for New Litter Notifications